Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gratitude * Sunday


i don't know why these pics are distorted... will have to investigate.

 G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
Today I'm joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for 
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 

If you would like to join us, hit that link above.
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 
*
~
*
Throughout the past few weeks I've felt grateful for: 

a husband that helps me with my weird whims; from gardening to partially dreading my hair. :)

the rainy season beginning and getting the garden ready after a tragic garden experience last year. we learn new things yearly - so ideally each year is bigger and better. ideally.

my parents being here - they moved here from california in december and they are trying to get new routines established. i know it was hard to be uprooted - even with 2 little girls to love on.

being given the time to be present in my granddaughter's lives.

the weather being warm enough for mady and my dad to have a picnic on the grass. and him being so present in the girls' lives. the girls love having great mama & papa here.

jer made me a perfect worktable for my scroll saw! love! <3

What have you felt grateful for throughout your week?

1 comment:

  1. you put dreds in your hair?? i am jealous. i have wanted to do that for years. :)
    and gardening is always a learning experience. good luck!

    ReplyDelete