Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Keep Calm & Craft On...

And it's Tuesday again, and once again I'm linking up with Nicole over at Frontier Dreams - there's always stuff going on at the Craft On linky so head over and take a look!
Actually, today I've been working on a few things for the new shop: On Woodland Road. My saw is back in action, thanks to my wonderful hubs, so I've been cutting out some of these lovelies...
Photo: Laura Gallagher over at Crooked Moon Mama.
Photo: Laura Gallagher over at Crooked Moon Mama.
Kids love these Breakfast Boards for snacks. I'm making kitties and piggies right now but will be making other critters in the near future. My granddaughter is getting one in the shape of a Hello Kitty head. >' . '< Sanding between the whiskers is proving to be quite time consuming tho'. lol

After these are done I'll be hop back on the knitting and crocheting bandwagon, some hats for spring and then some sewing as Mady needs some new summer dresses. OH and I've finally ventured into some needle and wet felting for spring!! I love it! I'll have pics of those little items when I finish them.

Thanks for stopping by!

                                 


4 comments:

  1. ooh, I LOVE them! Want some for my boys!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! What a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Robin! Awe, I love the kitty cutting board! :p

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete